Tuesday 3 September 2013

2 - HOT IT CERTIFICATIONS THAT CAN SURELY SECURE YOUR MANAGEMENT JOB IN 2013-2014 IN MNCs and Beyond.

Helloooo my readers! I am gonna make this blog a very short one :) In India, I've been seeing this trend along all the BIG MNCs that either they want their employees to be  ITIL certified or PMP Certified.

I myself have an ITIL v3 certification that I completed last year. My company made me do it, however I am seeing people doing it voluntarily. The second big certification that folks with more experience in Management field are doing in PMP Certification. 

In a nutshell ITIL is nothing but a study that tells you the best way to run an IT shop and its Services. But its very detailed and interesting if you start to dig down deeper in this section and understand to connect it to your own organization in factual and in unrealistic way. 

For PMP I don't have much info but you atleast need to have 3 years of PM (Project Management Experience) to become eligible to give this cerification. My manager and most of the higher grade folks in my ORG are PMP certified. There are other such certification like Lean Six Sigma, Prince etc but the ones that shine in India are PMP and ITIL. May be one day I may have PMP under my belt. Who knows!! So-MAN UP and hit the books fellows!

No comments:

Post a Comment